Thread: Landry Academy Generic Semesters on Sale

Default Landry Academy Generic Semesters on Sale

I can tell I'm coming to the end of homeschooling. I went to purchase Landry class credits, which are on sale today, thinking they would be for my dd's sophomore year. NO! They're for 2018-2019... her junior year of high school. How did my little girl who started FIAR at 3 1/2 years old in co-op with her brother and Julie Y's gang grow up so quickly?

I thought I'd post in case anyone else wanted to buy one or two semester classes. I'm buying them for Spanish. She's part of an in-person class right now but I don't know what she'll need in a couple of years.
    Julie, ds (17) dd (14)
    Word of the year: 2008-Be still, 2009-Abundance, 2010-Purity, 2011-Feed, 2012-Time, 2013-Relationships, 2014-Words, 2015-Community, 2016-Marriage

Haha, I saw this heading and thought you were posting about a Laundry Academy ... life skills and such.
    Wife of Ayden, mom of nine: Chelsea (30) married to Francois; Shannon (28) married to Seb; Alex (26) and GF April and their toddler Ayden II living with us;
    Lindsay (25) married to Jordan; Kimberly (22); Jake (21); Jamie (18); Olivia (16) and Kylie (14)

My boys are taking several Landry classes right now. I *think* I already have enough generics to finish out high school. Sigh.

Hugs, sweet friend!
    Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 18yo Eli, 16yo Kyle, and 12yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada