Thread: Beyond printable planning sheets

Default Beyond printable planning sheets

Hi all. It's been a good 4 years since I've used the Beyond curriculum. Grace and I did Volumes 1 and 2, but I chose not to do Beyond with Sarah. Now it's Hannah's turn, and we'll be starting on Volume 1 after Christmas. We moved in summer 2015, and I purged large amounts of files/papers/etc. I remember using printable planning sheets for Beyond lessons. Does anyone know what I'm trying to describe?

I also tossed my lesson planner from that year in the move. Before I reinvent something, I'm wondering if this already exists.
    Mom to Grace (14), Sarah (12), and Hannah (10)
    Using my college degree in ways I never imagined....

I emailed it to you. I saved the pdf from the old site. Melissa might have it linked somewhere on the new site, but it was quicker to email you.
    Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 19yo Eli, 17yo Kyle, and 13yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada

Oooh, I'd be interested in this too Hollie - if I pm'ed you my email, would you be willing to send it to me? We will start Beyond next year.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd10, ds8 1/2, ds7 and ds5 1/2.

I'm really interested in this, too! Can I pm you my email also?

This sounds like something that would help me as well. Can I jump in?
    Mindy - wife to Colin since '03, mommy to FIVE fabulous kids dd11, d10, ds8, dd5, dd4

Laura, that is so funny that you posted this, I didn't do BY with Noah, but am going back to it with Caitlyn! I would love a planning sheet. I had gotten rid of my BY manuals, and Caitlyn said to me the other day, "Mom, I just hate _____, can we please go back to FIAR?!"
    Shannon, loving wife to my Navy man, mommy to Noah 13, Caitlyn 8, and introducing our final...Aiden the Amazing 6, as well as Emily (10 years in heaven)

ooooh...Hollie would you mind shooting me off a pdf of the planning sheet too? I was just looking for mine and can't find it so I came here and presto! Here was a question about it.
    Wife to my farmer hubby BT since '04...mommy to Rocket Dog 12/05 and Angel Baby 9/07

I got it ladies, thanks!
    Looking forward to hearing about everyone's rows!
    Shannon, loving wife to my Navy man, mommy to Noah 13, Caitlyn 8, and introducing our final...Aiden the Amazing 6, as well as Emily (10 years in heaven)

Hi I plan on using Beyond for the fall can I please have the link to the planning sheet? Thank you
    Jen married 17 years to Steve, mom to Mike "88", Nick "91", Abigail our child in heaven "04" and Samantha "05"

Hey, ladies! I know you think I've been ignoring you, but I haven't been. This has a FIAR copyright so I wanted to be sure it was handled correctly. Melissa (Thank you!!!) has made us a link here:
    http://fiveinarow.com/images/beyond-lesson-planner-official.pdf

Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 19yo Eli, 17yo Kyle, and 13yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada