Thread: Share the Wealth Before FIAR

Default Share the Wealth Before FIAR

I have a paperback copy of "Red Carpet" to bless someone. The cover is slightly creased but inside is nice.

First preference will be given to someone affected by the recent fires in TN if there's anyone here. Otherwise, tell me something about you and/or your kids. If you're stumped here are some ideas, favorite FIAR book and why, least liked FIAR book and why, funny story FIAR related, sad FIAR related story, which FIAR book you've never read (doesn't have to be "Red Carpet" but want to and why. I'll keep this open through Christmas Day and pick on the 26th. The first person who responds will not necessarily be the winner.

Jill in Monrovia

Thank you for your offer! I pm'd you.
    "Ree-bee," Mom to United States Marine ds 21 * artist dd 18 * motion-loving ds 15 * piano-playing ds 10
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry

Jill, this is so sweet.
    We already have "The Red Carpet", but I wanted to say thanks for sharing anyway.
    I recently re-read it to my 10yo, 8yo, and 6yo and they all fell in love with it all over again.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Rebe is the winner.

Jill in Monrovia

Jill, so sweet of you to do this
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)