Thread: FIAR in Northern CA

Default FIAR in Northern CA

Hello everyone.

My name is Jen and my family recently moved to Paradise, CA. We would love to plan a park day or other outing with other FIAR families. Is there anyone in Butte County interested in getting together? I have three kiddos: a 6-yr-old boy, a 4-yr-old girl, and a 2-yr-old boy.

Thanks!

I think I missed your introduction before -- so though I'm not in Northern California, I wanted to welcome you to the FIAR boards! I hope you find some FIAR friends nearby, or maybe you can eventually introduce families out there to FIAR and start a co-op from scratch! In the meantime, I hope you continue to stay on the boards and enjoy the fellowship here!
    Livin' on the prairie with special husband and wonderful young lady! (7/00)

Hi Jen welcome to fiar!!!
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Hi Jen,

If you don't get any replies here, you might try asking on the FIAR Facebook page. Welcome to FIAR!
    "Ree-bee," Mom to United States Marine ds 20 * artist dd 18 * motion-loving ds 15 * piano-playing ds 10
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry

Welcome Jen!
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd8 1/2, ds7, ds5 1/2 and ds4.

Welcome!
    Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 18yo Eli, 16yo Kyle, and 12yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada