It's still morning here for a couple minutes!!
Just popping in, and will read/reply later Busy day!
- whirlwind morning grabbing up the kids for surprise donut stop visit since they have read aloud for a week!!
- car wash
- quick run in grocery store for things I need for tacos tonight (H5 pulled over the cart and kids bickered...took a lot of breathing to make it in there, and I kinda flipped out when we finally got in the car. We had to reboot our day and things are peaceful now, so that's good.)
- made it home & groceries away
- regroup with kids, talked about expectations, mom's sorry for yelling
- H5 gathered towels and helped start laundry
- M7 take out compost
- D9 brought in new recycle bins - the last time we left out recycling our bins were stolen!!
- R10 unloaded dishwasher
- A3 helped move laundry to dryer
- Caps for Sale and activity with little girls (this was totally unplanned, but so fun!! Their favorite book!)
- phonics with H5 & she read a Bob book to me
- preK books with little girls
- piano practice for oldest 3
- spanish for R10
- typing for D9
- M7 did some Miquon
- R10 did LOF and copywork
- listened to D9 read aloud
- cartoon for little girls while I type this
- lunch and read aloud
- maybe get to Snowflake Bentley today - really hope so!
- need to do math with D9 and some copy work for her as well
- piano lessons this afternoon
- poetry tea?
- make tacos
- bath night
- need to clean/de-clutter in there somewhere
Have a great afternoon!
Mindy - wife to Colin since '03, mommy to FIVE fabulous kids dd10, dd9, ds7, dd5, dd3