Thread: CK-12 Flexbooks?

Default CK-12 Flexbooks?

Anyone use them and how? I've gotten a few from the Kindle and would love to use the Engineering one with Nic, but am wondering how do others use them. He is going to read it for interest's sake, but is it a full course? If not, what would I need to add?

Not everything HAS to be a credit, but if you can easily make it a credit...
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(17), Rebekah(15), Julianne(10), Jonathan(7)and Joshua(3)

I've used a couple. Earth science and another science one which I cannot remember. We like them and feel like it's a full course but if you use the science ones you have to understand that it is not Christian-based. So it contains evolution. However, my high schoolers know how to read around that and they liked the books. There are quizzes and online activities for each one and no teacher prep.
    Wife to David, mom to 9, homeschooling Thomas (18), Abby (15). Grammy to 6 granddaughters and 2 grandsons! Homeschooling since 1986, Rowing since 2000.