Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Financial Planning Class?

HA! And I just got class descriptions for coop for the fall, and the class at coop is using the Dave Ramsey videos and workbooks, so guess we'll do that after all
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige P View Post
    HA! And I just got class descriptions for coop for the fall, and the class at coop is using the Dave Ramsey videos and workbooks, so guess we'll do that after all
    You saw that coming, right?

Can I ask which Burkette books you have, or perhaps which ones you appreciate the most? Our eldest was going to do Economics & Finances this coming year, but due to changing to HOD we're not sure what we're doing now. I don't want him to wait until 12th for it because he'll likely do all the Government & Civics at that time..
    Kendra, wife of Lawrence, mother of three.

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.

We used Math U See Stewardship.
    Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 19yo Eli, 17yo Kyle, and 13yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada

Kendra, I don't know if any of the Burkett books we've read would be applicable for him. Jim and I both got A LOT out of Women Leaving the Workplace when I was getting ready to quit teaching and stay at home, and we also have the Financial Planning for Young Couples. Again, we read that one early in our marriage.
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)