Thread: Handwriting Practice Sheets?

Default Handwriting Practice Sheets?

Does anyone know of a website where I can add WORDS and then have my ds trace them and then write them?

Ds4 has awful handwriting, and he needs practice and more practice, and I think this would be a good way, and it would be so easy to type it out and print it.

Any ideas?
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Is this what you are looking for? I think you could choose the tracing pages, and make sure that you leave enough space to get enough blank lines for writing if you don't want to make two pages - I hope I'm conveying what I mean.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd10, ds8 1/2, ds7 and ds5 1/2.

My youngest had terrible handwriting too.. I picked up the HWOT book and had him use that.. it made a huge difference I also don't give him regular paper to write on, but HWOT paper. Yes, it's probably weird that at his age he still needs it, but it works so no complaints!
    Kendra, wife of Lawrence, mother of three.

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.

Kendra, I've used the DWN paper in the past.

Sunshine -- thank you for that link. That's exactly what I was looking for, and I printed some sentences out for him today to work on while the rest of us were working together on some things Perfect!
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige P View Post

Sunshine -- thank you for that link. That's exactly what I was looking for, and I printed some sentences out for him today to work on while the rest of us were working together on some things Perfect!
    You're welcome. I'm glad that it was what you were looking for!
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd10, ds8 1/2, ds7 and ds5 1/2.

We always used Start Write. I could make anything copywork.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).