Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ornament Exchange for 2017

Oh my goodness, I totally forgot until today! I just signed up! I would love to be on a list if we're still able to. I'm sorry about being so tardy!
    Rachel, mommy to Max and Zoe - 15, Abby - 12, and Sam, 9
    Moving at the speed of homeschool

Last call, everyone! I'm putting the lists together, and hope to send them out this weekend for everyone to review. If you forgot to sign up but still want to join in the fun, please PM me asap with your info (the sign up link doesn't work anymore).

Thanks to all of you who have signed up so far--stay tuned for more info soon!
    Mama of two lovely ladies: Carina (10) & Madelyn (8).

As my girls and I are putting the final touches on our own ornaments, I thought it might be a good time to post a reminder here as well! If you haven't gotten your ornaments completed and/or mailed, please consider bumping this up a bit higher on your to-do list! As you know, once we get past Thanksgiving, the postal services get really slammed and things can become delayed. Most folks also try to decorate their trees early in Dec. (or even this coming weekend in some cases!), and I'm sure we would all enjoy having all of our new ornaments included in that mix!

This is especially true for those of you on the international list--please be mindful that it takes several weeks to deliver mail overseas in most cases.

Thanks everyone, and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Mama of two lovely ladies: Carina (10) & Madelyn (8).