Thread: Tuesday Treats!

Default Tuesday Treats!

Happy Tuesday! Tonight I am making pigs in blankets (big beefy Costco hot dogs in short pieces, wrapped in homemade yeast roll dough and baked, yummo! along with zucchini. What is cooking at your house?
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Chicken pot pie (inside part) & biscuits
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 19yo ds, 16yo ds

Roast chicken
    gravy
    noodles
    steam broccoli
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).

Tonight I have options. I was considering meatloaf and Brussels sprouts, but it's freezing rain outside and I have all the ingredients for cauliflower / sausage / split pea soup and a loaf of Italian bread. Hmmm.... Much as I want the meatloaf, I think I might go with the soup.
    Robin, wife for 20 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 18yo Belle; 16yo Kitty; 13yo Princess, and 11yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016: Be her.

We had burgers on the grill and fries.
    Blessed wife to Troy and Mama to K(31) married to E (2 granddaughters & a grandson), H(29) married to J, S (24), S (22), Z (20), M (18), E (16), M (14), J (13), D (11), N (10)