Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo books?

I have used snapfish and shutterfly - but I LOVE picaboo. I do an entire year in one book and it usually costs me around $50 including shipping.

I've finished ONE book at Shutterfly -- Hollie, I took your advice and divided the trip, so part 1 is done (and is at 21 pages). It's currently $41 for the one book.
    Right now, they're offering 50% off everything if you spend over $100 (and $41x4 is over $100). Plus, it's free shipping over $49.

The question is, do I jump NOW and go ahead and order book 1, or do I wait until after Thanksgiving when the sales will be better?
    Those of you who know how to work the system, please tell me what to do....
    THANKS!
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

I don't know that sales will be better than that. They might be the same or a similar combination. There are no guarantees that another won't be slightly better (it is just my opinion), but 50% is very good. I'd probably go ahead and order book 1 especially if you can use that $25 code I sent you.
    Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 19yo Eli, 17yo Kyle, and 13yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada