Thread: Friday Feasts!

Default Friday Feasts!

Happy Friday! Tonight is pasta night, and we will be having whole wheat spaghetti with homemade marinara, salad, and garlic bread. What is cooking at your house?
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Merrilee - I'm glad you are feeling better!

I have not been doing that great with dinner! Last night we ate a grocery-store rotisserie chicken and tonight it is pizza.

I did try a new recipe that was really good this week. It was from the Trim Healthy Table cookbook and called dreamy chicken lazone. I have no idea what "lazone" is, they authors tend to name their recipes with crazy names. The chicken was good though! Basically, it was chicken tenders seasoned heavily with smoked paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. The chicken was satueed until almost cooked and then I added broth and cream to the pan making a really delicious sauce. The family ate it over basmati rice and I had it over riced cauliflower.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.