Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday DECLUTTERING!

Good evening!

I've been going going going, but I don't feel like I've gotten tons done! Dd stayed with my mom and dad for the afternoon, so after we dropped ds at the movies, dh and I went furniture shopping and finally picked a dining room table and got a table for the school room, too. Those should be here Friday. Then we went to Target, then home, then back to pick up ds, back to Target to get two cube organizer things for the craft room (we didn't get them the first time because we didn't know if they'd fit), then home, then back to church to pick up dd. I made grilled cheese sandwiches and that's all I've accomplished!

Hopefully this evening I can get stuff prepared for at least Monday and Tuesday...

Jen- I can't wait to see your school table! Will you share?

Cindy- I'm glad you were able to get some things moved around and back in order. Isn't always nice when that happens? I left the boys home this morning and R and dh and I went to church. Yesterday was a long day and we were going to be there extra and I wanted it to be a pleasant experience! I waited too long to let them off the hook sometimes.

More comment later. We are ready to resume our Ticket to Ride game. I keep thinking of Cari because it's the PA version!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).

Jen -- on the new furniture

Heather -- enjoy the game

Earlier -- dh had the kids watching the end of The Outlaw Josie Wales on tv. It's one of his favorite movies, and the kids had never seen it. He had them cover their eyes at a few points I'm not sure if I should be or or Funny. Oh well.

I worked on notes/discussion points for Our Town.

Ben (probably thankfully) didn't want to watch J.W., so did a few chores (we had a come to Jesus meeting this morning about getting stuff DONE without being told!), and then he and I played War

Dh made cheese toast for supper, and I cooked some eggs. Some kids had leftovers, and some added eggs to it. Sunday Supper

Then we all sat and watched the 2nd Despicable Me. We'd never seen any of them, and dh bought all 3 in one pack at WM one day recently. Last weekend (or the one before???) we watched the first one, and then this one tonight. They're cute.

I read to Ben.
    Kids are in bed. (Well, girls are probably reading, but they're all upstairs).
    I finished all my jewelry stuff and texted my friend (the jewelry lady). I assume she'll call tomorrow for my CC#. It wound up being a really good show. I'm happy for us (and the girls are thrilled) because we get some free jewelry, but I'm happier for my friend who needs the business! (and she got on definite booking and possibly 2 more for after Christmas -- that's big for her, too!).

And tomorrow's another day .....

You know, I really need to some do "traditional" Thanksgiving stuff with Ben. I honestly don't know how much of that HE'S actually had I know I did lots with the other kids, but I don't know that HE remembers any of it. Ahhhhh, the younger ones and some of the things they don't "get"
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)