Thread: Tuesday Treats!

Default Tuesday Treats!

Happy Tuesday! Tonight we are having chicken picatta with risotto and zucchini. What is cooking at your house?
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Tonight it will probably be left-overs for me and canned soup for Dan and the kids, which isn't too great.

Last night I made 4 "Cheesy Chilada Bake" casseroles. I brought one to a friend that just had a baby, we ate one for dinner, and two went in the freezer.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

homemade chicken corn chowder
    fresh baked bread

leftover ice cream cake from my birthday the other day
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).

We're having leftover pulled pork sandwiches with finger veggies.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd10, ds8 1/2, ds7 and ds5 1/2.

Ham, potatoes and carrots. Homemade cream cheese chocolate chip cookies. ( I requested these in lieu of cake for my birthday ��)
    Debbie wife to Jim, Momma to Rachel, Melissa, Jimmy, Joey, Abby, Susie, Katie, Noah and Nick MiMi(grandma) to Sophia , Hannah, JJ and Rhyot.