Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thursday DECLUTTERING!

Good afternoon! I'm on my way to get an art project started, but I thought I'd pop in and update.

Update:
    • convinced E to wash his bedding
    • worked more on my blog post- I will publish it shortly, but I want to look it all over again which is why I waited. I feel like I need to add math to it.
    • prepped to leave for the eye dr
    • picked up dh and took him to another part of campus on the way
    • eye dr- waited a few minutes but got the adjustment with no issue and not calling ahead first
    • mall- stopped and had a look at some clothing, browsed some games stores (one is new), target (picked up a few necessities and a new shirt for cheap)
    • picked up a snack- it was 2pm by this time so I got some nuggets for Joshua
    • cleaned both bathrooms- woot! I just up and did it. The powder room will need to be done again, but it's done.

Ok...next up is doing a watercolor of ornaments for our shelf. Then it will probably be time for making dinner. Choir is tonight and I plan on doing more writing then.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).

I hope everyone is doing well this evening. I'm excited to report that Dan suggested ordering pizza tonight which makes him a rockstar.

Since earlier:
    • successfully did art with the boys- R is not feeling well so she'll do it later
    • picked up dh
    • everyone watched Jeopardy- we've been watching while dinner is prepared
    • got the dishwasher loaded and started it
    • worked on more art with the boys- finished up our project
    • dusted the art shelf in the media room- this one is high up so it takes some doing, but I'm glad it's done!
    • switched out the art on display- from our mixing with the masters from last year to the Christmas art we've been doing this season.
    • made it over 7000 steps today- I'm up over 8300 with plenty of steps today
    • collected packages from the porches- one came for Dan from a company I like
    • worked more on my blog post- goodness...I must be off my game with this one
    • washed my face from dusting- I have zero tolerance for dust
    • thought more about my Christmas cards- I will give my original idea another go before I give it up.

I did some watercolor with the boys today and I was getting frustrated with my brush choice until I remembered I bought myself a professional brush. Oh my! I will never go back! We bought Rebecca bunch of open stock brushes. Some are better than others, but they aren't the same as the one I bought labeled professional. R says the ones she has make good acrylic brushes because the paint can hold the bristles together. The watercolor was dreamy with this new brush.

So, I'll be getting all professional brushes for my watercolors. I think I could make do with two more. I use half off coupons for them. I think this one was about $6 with the coupon and my teacher discount on top. Or it might have been a member discount on top which was 25%. Teacher is 15% everyday.

Off to see if I can finish this post.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).

Totally just gave birth to this thing! There are way more than 10. I can't be tied down. 10 Best Podcasts for Your Inquisitive Teen