Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is a special place..

Shonda, you said it beautifully.

I saw RJ's post this morning in honor of the girl who passed away.

These boards have created so many friendships over these many years. I am forever grateful for the love and support.
    Wife to Pastor Tim and Mom to April (graduate), Erica (graduate), Jacob (graduate), and Jesse (5th gr).

Ronette! So glad to see you here!
    Wife to David for almost 42 years, mom to 9, homeschooling Abby (16). Grammy to 6 granddaughters and 2 grandsons and 2 new babies due in the spring of Ď19! Homeschooling since 1986, Loving FIAR since 2000.

Hi Paige and Joy!
    Ronette~FIARowing and growing for the past 19 years with Jordan (25), Brenna (21) and Hudson (12!)
    Blessed

Ronette! So good to see you and hear how the kids are!

And similar to Paige, I still giggle over Shari's Berries commercials... Oh, the horror!
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)

Yes! I first posted in 2009 and am so thankful for this place! I have received so much encouragement and support here.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Adding my greetings and appreciation for this forum. I visited here after seeing RJ’s post today too, and it’s been so long that I didn’t remember my login details. The kindergartener I started rowing with for kindergarten is now a junior, and my younger DD is in 7th grade. I have often thought of our times reading and learning together since then, of friends I met here—including a few I met IRL, Jane Lambert too—and the FIAR forums.
    ~Shauna~
    Afterschooling DD13 and DD9

Quote Originally Posted by ShayChristie View Post
    Ronette! So good to see you and hear how the kids are!

And similar to Paige, I still giggle over Shari's Berries commercials... Oh, the horror!
    Ronette, I think of you every time I see Shari's Berries!

to all of my sweet FIAR sisters.
    Mom to Grace (15), Sarah (13), and Hannah (11)
    Using my college degree in ways I never imagined....

I'm "new" here, but I've always felt like I've been invited into a home, with friends who encourage and want to support me no matter what. That's hard to find. I'm so grateful
    Mindy - wife to Colin since '03, mommy to FIVE fabulous kids dd12, d10.5, ds8.5, dd6.5, dd4.5

I just happened to pop in here on a whim and what do I find? All of you. It's like meeting up with old friends I haven't seen in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura F View Post
    Ronette, I think of you every time I see Shari's Berries!

to all of my sweet FIAR sisters.
    HAHA, you know I think of Ronette every time I see chocolate covered berries of any kind!
    Kendra, wife of Lawrence, mother of three.

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.