Thread: Monday Meals!

Default Monday Meals!

Happy Monday! Tonight I am fixing Italian chicken with mashed potatoes, country gravy, and Brussels sprouts. What is cooking at your house?
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

I have no idea what we're eating. If I could have the carbs, we'd have cereal or fried egg sandwiches. Since I can't, well, hmmm....
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

It's Taco Monday at our house tonight.

Or, I have the ingredients to do a chicken bake (chicken with swiss cheese and a gravy made of white wine and cream of chicken soup and covered in bread crumbs), salad, rice ....
    I'll have one tonight and one tomorrow night I'll let the kids choose (and I'm fairly certain of their taco choice). We'll have taco salads for lunch several days this week.
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Orange chicken, stir fried veggies, and rice
    Blessed wife to Troy and Mama to K(31) married to E (2 granddaughters & a grandson), H(29) married to J, S (24), S (22), Z (20), M (18), E (17), M (14), J (13), D (12), N (10)

It's BCS national championship night, so "Football food." But it's also time to get the carbs kicked back out. Tonight is buffalo chicken jalapeño popper casserole (found it on Pinterest; have made it once before) and some broccoli slaw.
    Carol, mom to 22 yo, 21 yo, 19 yo, and 16 yo.
    I don't really care who did it. I just want you to clean it up.

We had garlic lovers salmon, rice, squash and spinach.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd11, ds9 1/2, ds8 and ds6 1/2.

Cereal

That's what everyone wanted. I didn't want to cook. We had milk that needed to be used. Triple win
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Roast chicken
    mashed potatoes and gravy
    mixed steamed veggies
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).