Thread: Wonderful Wednesday Meals!

Default Wonderful Wednesday Meals!

Happy Wednesday! Not sure how "wonderful" it is, but we have a surplus of hot dogs and buns in the freezer right now, and I need space for other things, so tonight hot dogs it is, along with a big garden salad. What is cooking at your house?
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Dh and dc are having leftovers (that we were supposed to have yesterday) and I'm going out to supper with a friend to celebrate our birthdays. Yay!
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd10 1/2, ds9, ds7 1/2 and ds6.

Probably bake potatoes w/ slaw today. I was suppose to go shopping yesterday & totally forgot it was Cup Day, no way was I going out in that mess for food. Starve or eat grass was my motto.. the gang found meat pies in the freezer instead.
    Kendra, wife of Lawrence, mother of three.

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.

Pasta and sauce with mixed veggies tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra AU View Post
    Probably bake potatoes w/ slaw today. I was suppose to go shopping yesterday & totally forgot it was Cup Day, no way was I going out in that mess for food. Starve or eat grass was my motto.. the gang found meat pies in the freezer instead.
    Love this!!
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Bbq sandwiches & chips
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Roasted chicken, baked potatoes, and parsnips.
    Blessed wife to Troy and Mama to K(31) married to E (2 granddaughters & a grandson), H(29) married to J, S (24), S (22), Z (20), M (18), E (17), M (14), J (13), D (12), N (10)