Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thursday DECLUTTERING!

Hello Ladies,

We made it through school, but it wasn't pretty.

I read some during Ashlyn's dance class which was nice.

Dan is hosting "Walking Wise" in the garage - his new man-group.

I set up a bring-them-a-meal page for some new parents at church. and then vegged with a show.

HW - Good job on singing in the choir! I am sorry your MIL is not going home, but am praying that she can regain some strength and health at the rehab place. When Logan had RSV I was so scared for him, but the nurses and respiratory therapists did a great job checking in and caring for him. Praying the same for your MIL.

Mindy - If my dh owned a restaurant, I would be so tempted to eat from there every. single. night. Seriously - you must have major self-control!

Lindsey - You have been busy on your first day back! I hope you get some good sleep tonight!

Paige - Your class sounds great! and woot! on the good deals too.

Shay - It is okay your girls missed Candy Land - You have a Sugar Shack in your backyard!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Robin - I hope your company is going smoothly! That is how I feel too - if the house isn't great, I want to at least have good food! Enjoy your time with friends.

Michelle - I hope you don't get too soggy!
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Jet lag is starting to kick in, as expected. Hudson and I did get math, phonics, science, and a video for unit study in. So not too bad. He wanted to start reading LOTR so, I might see if he wants to give it a go. I still need to hang that laundry, but after that I'll pretty much be useless. Really, I can hardly even think straight!
    Lindsey Carter
    Wife to Chris for 19 years and Mom to Wesley 15, Adelaide 13 and Hudson 11

Never got back to posting yesterday!

Volunteering was canceled because the people we work with went in early and got it all done.

Got my whole list finished and even cleaned our bathroom (which is normally done on Friday). The kids and I stayed up until about 11:30 reading, so I'm hoping they'll sleep in just a bit!