Thread: worksheets for cursive?

Default worksheets for cursive?

Anyone have suggestions for practice sheets? Either a site that you like where they are already made or one to make your own?

This is for an older student that just wants to work on nicer handwriting.

Thanks
    Leslie Nelsen, Family Room Moderator
    Wife to Roger, Mom to Christopher (24) married to Emily, Rebecca (22), Joshua (18), Isaiah (16), Daniel (13), and Eliana Joy (11).

I always used Start Write- software for making handwriting sheets. Almost any set of notebooking pages comes with a cursive set. You can try some at Notebooking pages.com
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

I have used this site for copywork in the past - it lets you create your own sheets.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd10 1/2, ds9, ds7 1/2 and ds6.

Thank you both so much!

Heather - I think I have had that software in the past. hmmm... need to look and see if its still around.

Sunshine - thank you for the website! I appreciate the link very much.
    Leslie Nelsen, Family Room Moderator
    Wife to Roger, Mom to Christopher (24) married to Emily, Rebecca (22), Joshua (18), Isaiah (16), Daniel (13), and Eliana Joy (11).

With my boys having VPD, we've started cursive on & off until I realised I had to copy their books. I buy one HWOT book, slice it in half & run it through the printer. That way they can make as many copies of the pages they need to practice. Not sure if that helps though. The only downer is that for the older students the line spacing can seem extra large to them.
    Kendra, wife of Lawrence, mother of three.

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.