Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesday DECLUTTERING!

I hope the talk goes well, Angela!

Paige, it is always hard to get back in the groove here, too!

everyone!

Well, skipping PE didn't get us home any earlier than normal so I'm glad we didn't go. We had a bunch of errands!
    *IEW--I'm glad we went because they introduced some new stuff!
    *toy shop--dd did some Valentine shopping
    *library
    *got lunch
    *dropped stuff at Goodwill
    *Target
    *picked up groceries

I forgot about getting the art paper, so I guess we'll do that before skit practice. Boo! We had a late lunch, so we'll eat a later dinner, too.

Good afternoon, everyone! We are chilling in various places at the retirement community. Dh and J went to a computer club meeting that my fil was helping to run. I do NOT know how J is sitting through that! When I left from spying on it, they were discussing how to do searches in web browsers. Totally cool for the crowd, but how that boy is not out of his mind by now I have no idea!

Appts- went well. We can see the end of the tunnel with E. We will get him off this med and have one more phone consult in July and they will dismiss him from care! He is still very symptomatic, but it is related to his med step down. As for I15, they agree that he may be seeing infection and he is going on a new protocol. He has a new protocol for ten weeks and we'll have a phone consult. If he experiences a herximer reaction and/or feels better after treatment, then we know it's an infection. He's being treated for Lyme and Babesia this round.

We headed back out of the city and lunch at...you guessed it, CFA!

I made contact with my brother. We are going to meet for dinner tonight at a restaurant where I grew up. My brother and sister still live in the general area. I hope my sister can make it, but I have not heard from her regarding tonight's plans. It looks like one of my nephews will be coming to meet us as well. That ought be lively with four little boys.

Tomorrow I'm meeting one of my friends for the day and then we'll probably have dinner with my inlaws here.

Thursday we'll have class in the afternoon and then have dinner with my sil and her family. No definite plans on what that will look like yet though.

We head home on Friday.

AR- The weather here will be 70* on Thursday!

Must run- my laptop was taken over by some boys.

Have a great evening!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).

Heather -- good news from the Lyme clinic (at least for E ) Praying treatment works for I!!! And fun about dinner with your family!

Jen -- busy day!!!

Weather -- Heather, it was in the low 80s in FL this weekend When we left Sunday, it was 82. We got in bunches of rain, and when we got home it was 46 with a cool, rainy wind. Brrrrrrrr..... Next week, when K. and I go to FL, it's supposed to be 85. Unbelievable! It'll be nice to be warm, but like I said, earlier, it messes with my outfit plans

Playing Life with the boys.
    Worked on supper with M.
    Talked to K. a bit after work.

My IP is messing up, so while it's cooked some, I transferred everything to the crockpot
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Paige- I wouldn't know what to expect as far as temps in Florida this time of the year, but if you were to tell me the temps were to be in the 80s I would think yes that is why everyone goes there for winter break (from up here!). I hope you can get some new outfits ready to go.

I wore my Cornell fleece because that was my outfit for Thursday and that will be way too hot. Then tonight I remembered that tomorrow is Valentine's day and it would have been fun to wear it tomorrow because it's red. ha! Thursday I'll wear jeans, a tee, and a cardigan and wear my overshoes for tromping around. With such great weather, we'll be outside for part of the time for sure.

So sorry to hear about your IP. Have you trouble shot using the manual?

Tonight I had dinner with my brother and his wife and some of their kids (they have ten). I haven't eaten in that place in years. I could wait forever before doing it again. My sister didn't make it. No surprise there. She wasn't forthcoming with her availability and my brother and I set a time knowing tomorrow they wanted to be at church. Done.

I am hopeful that tomorrow will be relaxing with my oldest friend and that the class will be the highlight of the week!

Have a great night!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).