Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday DECLUTTERING!

Lindsey- I did and I just sent your information over. I was waiting to hear from the other winner, but I have not. You should be hearing from Koby very soon. Let me know if you don't hear from him in the next day. He's pretty good and he emailed me to ask for my winners last night. You are in good hands!

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I'll be praying that things go well while your dh is out of town.

Jen
    - She took the papers because I think while she was fussing with getting another form she actually read what R handed her. Which was exactly what she had asked for and because R didn't just make something simple, the lists she asked for were large. No apology for being nasty, but she said it all made sense and took it. She freaked out because she handed it in inside a folder to protect it. We got chastised that it was not a portfolio or a school assignment before she even looked at what was there. It was three pages, the last of which were pictures. The rest was a list of what was included, a list of the materials used other than the kit, and her vision (which was two sentences). R included a section with her construction and design details because you can't see that she cut and filed her own steel for the boning in her corset. It was a fair thing to add. And R felt her piece needed some context or it wasn't going to be received well. It has hardly anything, but I think the way she chose to present it was off-putting. Also, realize that R is used to 4-H handling which requires extra protection.

Oh well...
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Update:
    • made dinner
    • had dishwasher emptied
    • had trash collected
    • trash sent out to the curb
    • play a game- many rounds of Love Letter which I ultimately won!
    • read about a new EU compliance law- web businesses experience lots of changes in laws. I try to keep up.
    • finished another lesson
    • started working on the last lesson to finish in the first course
    • clarified work for the second course- regarding the form
    • updated my bujo- such as it is for the moment and I'm going with it
    • group work- a little communication

I'm ready to wind down, but I will try to work on the last lesson for a bit before I do.

Have a great night!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

I've made some progress since my last post:
    -folded some laundry
    -hung some laundry that wasn't quite dry
    -history with Wesley (we watched a movie about Churchill)
    -unit study with Hudson(audiobooks)
    -wrote the newsletter. It still needs photos and a little formatting, but it is hallway done

Thanks Heather! I had deleted some e-mails and wanted to make sure I didn't delate it on accident or that I didn't have some problems sending it as my outbox isn't showing anything. No rush.
    Lindsey Carter
    Wife to Chris for 19 years and Mom to Wesley 15, Adelaide 14 and Hudson 11

Praying you are feeling better soon, Lindsey!