Thread: Monday Meals!

Default Monday Meals!

Happy Monday! Tonight we are having Italian chicken with potatoes and country gravy and butter lettuce salad. What is cooking at your house?
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

We're having apple cinnamon pork loin, potatoes, carrots, asparagus and perhaps one other veggie.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd11, ds9 1/2, ds8 and ds6 1/2.

We will have chicken thighs and green beans. Unlikely that I'll get together a salad. Dh is out of town and ds and I are prepping for Classical Conversations community day tomorrow, so dinner doesn't get a lot of attention.

By the way, this is how we make the thighs, and we love them so much. But dh doesn't much care for white meat, so anytime he goes out of town, this goes into the rotation.

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/f...-thighs-365489
    Carol, mom to 22 yo, 21 yo, 19 yo, and 16 yo.
    I don't really care who did it. I just want you to clean it up.

Carol that recipe looks great!

We're having roast chicken, baked potatoes, and steamed carrots.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Barbacoa beef in the IP and we made soft tacos with the meat.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

I have one down with a respiratory bug and another coming down with it, a goalie clinic for another kid, and a meeting at church tonight. (Ugh. I am not a good busy person.) So, Kitty is making spinach meatball soup for the fam while I am out.
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.