Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheese Straws Recipe?

Thanks, ladies! I think I'll send him some in his very LAST package from me!
    "Ree-bee," Mom to former United States Marine ds and math teacher DIL * artist dd 19 * motion-loving ds 16 * piano-playing ds 12
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Thanks, ladies! I think I'll send him some in his very LAST package from me!
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Paige, are you good on a recipe? If you're still looking, I can ask the lady in my church who always brings them to showers for her recipe.
    Carol, mom to 22 yo, 20 yo, 18 yo, and 15 yo.
    I don't really care who did it. I just want you to clean it up.

Thanks, Carol. I think I'm good. A friend of mine is actually making them, but we were both searching for recipes. The most we've searched, the more we've realized all of them are basically the same I think she's going to go with the Trisha Yearwood recipe (using 1/2 the salt and extra cayenne pepper). If it's a disaster, we'll hunt for something else.
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)