Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesday DECLUTTERING!

Paige- Yikes! How scary! I hope your pup is ok and feels better soon!

Amy -Hi! It is good to “see” you here. Praying for your friend, Michelle.
    It sounds like you have been pretty busy just keeping up with normal life!
    Congrats to your daughter!

Cari Hooray! For the guys making dinner!

HW. -I didn’t buy “Better Togetger.” I thought about it, but have so much to read as is!
    Thanks for the input on Pre-Algerbra! It is definitely nice to hear from someone first hand.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

I survived practice!

Logan's coach sent out an e-mail that practice would start at 5:45 and not 5:15, which was nice. But then he was going over the 7:15 time and I had to pull Logan to run to Hannah's practice.

Dan got out of his meeting before her practice was over and came over so I could take the other kids home. They just got home at 9:30 - yikes!

I'm going to hang out with Dan a bit - have a good night!
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Back from book club! We had three moms attend tonight, but I think one more will be there next week. One of the moms was a new member I hadn't met yet. Woot! She's great. One of the moms is going to GHC this weekend and will be seeing SD Smith and doing the RAR meet up. Hardly anyone from this area of the country gets out to those things. I told her to represent!

Amy- great to see you! YES, I am releasing a course any time now and they are both high school courses. I am SO excited to do this!

AR- The girls enjoyed the book, but they are completely new to Morning Time and are trying to figure out how to work that in. Funny that they chose this title! But, the book is short enough that we've broken it into three parts and the last week we'll listen to a podcast from Cindy Rollins on The Mason Jar. It's one where she takes everyone through a morning time - like she leads by example as to what it would be like.

Paige- Wow! I didn't know dogs didn't need antivenom for a copperhead bite. We used to find them in our wood pile in Virginia.

Shay- I have to admit I miss your farm stories, but I LOVED hearing about your sugaring season.

Michelle- We've missed you today. I hope you spent time on your porch!

Hey- GREAT news tonight. Remember how I said my gyn has left the practice? Well, she has a non-compete, but you know that that means...she'll be back somewhere in the community to practice outside of the office where I go. This is amazing news! So, I'll probably have to see someone else this coming year, but after that she should be in practice. I heard this first hand from one of the moms who also sees her and saw her just before she left. Happiness...

Ok...it's 10pm, but I will probably do a little writing before I turn in. And I'd better really read the book for the next session of book club.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

That is scary stuff, Paige!! So glad he is okay!

I survived the day. I'm beat, but we had a nice evening and I will hopefully get some sleep soon!

Heather -- seeing lady..so rude! YAY for accommodation paperwork

Lindsey - hope you are feeling better

Angela -- oh man on late game and long practice. During ball season I tried to keep a cooler in my van with drinks and a small bag with snacks (nuts, peanut butter crackers etc.) And on long nights (double practices or games) I fixed meals that tasted ok kinda warm...chicken strip wraps, burger, pork chop sandwich (sandwich wrapped in foil will keep kinda warm...and especially in an insulated bag) or even just pb&j. Then supper could be handed to whoever wasn't playjng. Did the same for traveling tournaments, just added more foods to cooler Ate many meals out of the backend of my van

Cari --

Shonda -- good to see you

Shay -- love that you donate extra eggs (my tablet changed eggs to legs do you have extra legs )

Paige -- the boys went to see Jumangi with friends and said it was funny!!!
    Oh My poor dog!!

Jen -- WOW your Tuesdays will change. Will y'all do a lot of summer activities?

Amy -- so good to see you! YAY for dd and awesome for ds2 and ref job! Praying for your friend

I may have had more comments. I can't remember. I have been working on this post for about 4 hours I kept getting sidetracked, kicked off, trouble reloading etc.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Only got a few minutes porch time in today. Still a little chilly and I stayed busy.

• pulled out table between dh chair and couch cleaned carpet there. Dh & ds2 had spilled stuff
    • fixed their lamp..again
    • stores ...for ds2 birthday presents
    • moved table & lamp back in place
    • vacuumed
    • took some winter stuff upstairs...ds2 did this
    • hung my "go away" wreath on front door
    • washed load hoodies & jackets
    • moved some heavy winter jackets closet..still accessible but away from door
    • straightened the coat rack by door
    • worked in dining room
    • cleaned microwave
    • washed some big containers...so I can change out what I have been using
    • load regular laundry

Do y'all remember my mom gave me a cute wreath but my stepdad wrote on piece of paper "GO AWAY" and stuck it over "welcome". I left it like that all last year. Sent my mom a pic of it on my door today. She laughed and said "you can take that off". I know I can but it makes me smile when I see it. So I left it
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.

Oh yeah...I finally decluttered that computer monitor I have had sitting around.

BIL stopped by this afternoon and I remembered to ask him if he still wanted it. He did so I got ds to take it out to his truck before we forgot again.