Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wednesday DECLUTTERING!

Jen- Actually, Bernina makes Bernina and Bernette- that's it. All other brands are made by Husqvarna.

Dinner is finished and I think I actually made a roast in the IP correctly. I cut apart a chuck roast and put it in the pot with bbq sauce mixed with water. Then I cooked it manually for an hour without staying warm afterward. (You hit the manual button twice to stop it from warming after) Then I let it NPR, pulled the meat, and put more bbq sauce on it. Not super flavorful, but it wasn't tough. Win.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Heather -- YAY for good outing (minus food reaction)

Paige -- YAY for testing done

Jen -- buying gifts thrift store have me a happy memory. Back when boys were little our hs group did a bike a thon. After kids had been riding awhile a bunch of us mom's left (some dads were there). Us moms went to some yard sales. We had the biggest time looking and picking out trinkets etc. 5-25c stuff. Laughing and joking. Then came back and modeled some of the costume jewelry. So many laughs that day. I miss those times.

Today:
    • saw ds2 off with Gramps
    • supper in crockpot...crack chicken
    • small grocery in town for buns & ice and
    • all sheets done & my bed remade
    • lunch & reading time
    • browned meat
    • wiped down stove
    • cleaned really good behind and under stove
    • took plates, bowls etc out of cabinet tried
    • wiped out cabinet
    • took skillets off their rack
    • tried rack in cabinet..didn't work
    • put everything back where it was

Ds2 did ALOT of work with Gramps. Didn't get home until well after 5pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Jen -- your supper sounds
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Michelle- Are you all racing fans? Oh yes...that's Cari. Or maybe both? On our way out to the sewing machine shop, we went through Watkins Glen which is home to a Nascar track. I can't imagine all the traffic that little town gets on race weekends.

Just finished the last lesson in my first course!

Update:
    • took a short walk- may do more in a few minutes (was interrupted by people watching TV)
    • KP kid did the kitchen work after dinner
    • finished the directions for the transcript form- sent them to Dan
    • finished writing the lesson- the last lesson in my first course. Woot!

Now I will probably get some more walking in before working in the second course. There are just a few tweaks I need to make to a few lessons. The second course is just about finished- somehow I completed most of it before going back to the first one.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Just back from evening driving. I left ds at sewing while I picked up the girls and then went back for him. All he has left on his shirt is the bottom hem!!! I am so excited! There are some other smaller things he wants to make over the next week...we'll see. I just so glad about the shirt!

Heather -- we are racing fans too! Cool!
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds