Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday DECLUTTERING

AR- Good for you for getting started early!

Update:
    • got a load of laundry started
    • worked with LOTR and the 10th grader
    • checked in on math with the 7th grader
    • took some blog pictures
    • did an experiment with J- on Galileo's pendulum
    • got video of his test- kind of fun!
    • discussed the original experiment- and he chose to time the experiment the way Galileo did with his heartbeat.
    • put away some books in the school room- reshelved books I pulled to sell. They haven't sold. No one is interested in Horizons Math sets. And put away other books like Saxon Physics. That they is a beast. We're using Ck-12 instead.
    • took more groceries to the pantry in the basement
    • started uploading my video to YouTube- it will appear on my blog tomorrow.

I should really find something to eat that has some protein. Dinner will be just four of us tonight with E at work and dh at work as well. Plus, I'll be running out early for a few hours this evening.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).

Robin, wife for 21 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 19yo Belle; 17yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 11yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Jen -- ok! I was thinking you filled the boxes with food and put in the attic

Angela -- YAY for starting early!!

Heather -- yes talking with teens can take up time!! But I am thankful my boys do talk to me.

Met with friends. Love this group and so thankful for them. Mom's just sat talking and kids played or walked around pond. One of the moms brought cupcakes since it was Carter's birthday!

I am hoping my house isn't to hot for my mom & stepdad. They have their ac on and we don't yet. When I walked in my house felt cool to me. I have quiet a few windows open. Old houses were built with cross ventilation. If I could open every window we would have great air flow. But some windows need to be replaced etc so can't open.

The porch has a nice breeze. I just moved out here. Temp is 84.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 19yo ds, 16yo ds

Good afternoon!

Angela, we did have a nice time! We walked the vendor hall and then went to this Cajun restaurant we like in Bricktown, which has a little river with tour boats kind of like a very small scale San Antonio.

Michelle, I didn't put it away with food, but I did just bring them in the house that night and leave them until the morning. I didn't even think about them until mid-morning--I'm glad I didn't leave them longer than that since there was still food in some of the bowls!!

I've gotten quite a bit done today! The only thing left on my list is 4H. We picked up ds's friend from school and then they went to the thrift store. They convinced our 4H leader to give them part of the meeting to give everyone a gift from the thrift store. Some of the things they chose are hysterical. We'll eat dinner and then head over there!

Good evening!

Since earlier:
    • folded three loads of laundry
    • worked on a blog post
    • made dinner
    • did more research on website stuff- I think I've made a decision.
    • touched base with dh has he came in and I was leaving
    • co-op night- it was nice to see folks and I did some talking outside of my duties

Now I'm back to working on a blog post which is due tomorrow. This has been a fun one.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 17 dd, 15 ds, 12 ds).