Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Friday DECLUTTERING!

Angela -- I am NO dr but when ds1 got hives the dr told him to take benadryl and pepcid (yes the stomach/acid meds). Cleared him up. Took it 2 or 3 times a day. He used the wm brand of both meds.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Good evening!

Dinner is cooking. I got most of my list complete - toy room is done! I still want to plan out next week and do a general tidy of the rest of the house. Then I want to read more of my book.

Angela - glad the hives are looking better - hope they continue to improve.

Not much else to report - have a good evening!

AR- I would say you've had a time of it with the reactions to your bug bite and the subsequent antibiotics. It's ok to rest!

Joelle- Way to go on getting your list completed! Will you be reading more Newbery Medals this summer?

Shay- Great job on all that pilates! And we love Anne. She's been a fun read. We are nearly finished with Anne of Avonlea. We need to be more consistent with our reading.

Michelle- Nice to see you pop in today. How has your day been?

Paige- Are you feeling better? You sure are keeping a busy schedule even though you aren't 100%.

Since earlier:
    • chatted with dh when he arrived home- he took his bike today which he has been enjoying a lot
    • finished the rest of dinner
    • dishwasher was unloaded and loaded again- at least part way. I could get more in there.
    • put the last load into the dryer
    • talked to my parents- called on the phone after dinner. Talked with my mom for a long while and talked with my dad as well. I need to get down there. This week.

That's pretty much it. I was on the phone for about an hour an a half- mostly talking with my mom. Three of my nephews are going to see my parents tomorrow. I will have to see when I can get there. It involves figuring out where I will stay and likely renting a car since we only have one. My guess is I will go by myself.

Stink. I'm gonna miss my dad!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

I'm so sorry, Heather.

Heather
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)