Thread: Sunday DECLUTTERING!

Default Sunday DECLUTTERING!

Happy Mother's Day!

You've been given the day off.

What's everyone up to for the big day?

For me today:
    • make snack, breakfast, and get to church
    • church and snack duty
    • work on the senior's yearbook page- should not take long once I'm in the site
    • laundry
    • call moms
    • prep for trip- med list, food list, pack, etc
    • play a game- including a math game (I need a picture)
    • blog work- a lot here....my developer will be working in my site again tomorrow
    • set up my new Google Home Mini!
    • nature/reading journal time
    • watch more Craftsy- it's a free weekend girls! I'm watching a watercolor mixing class.

Dan went out on a strange journey yesterday. I was very curious as to where he went and what he would get while out! This morning after my shower I found a gift on the bed! It's a Google Home Mini. It's like Alexa but it's better because it's Google. So, my quest to rule the world has gone up a notch. We have a Chromecast for the TV so I can make the TV go. Plus, I have a smart watch and a phone, so that's cool. He informed me it won't make dinner because I asked(yet he added).

However, he made other stops- after he was gone for an hour and a half I checked to see where he was (we share our locations on our phones ). He was near the grocery store, but he did not get any groceries. Hmmmm....the flooring place is right behind the store. Hmmm....

Next time he goes out, he'll probably turn off location sharing! ha

Anyway, the crew who informed me they were getting up early and giving me the gift of making snack this morning are not up. So hilarious! Their plan fell apart last night. So, I'm on duty.

Have a great day, everyone!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day!

You are cracking me up with your location checking, Heather!

Joelle, I'm making this fruit salad. I hope it's yummy!

My day will be church, making the fruit salad, going to dh's parents' house, laundry, and ironing. And maybe working on the pantry because I'm fun like that.

Have a great day today, friends!

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

You are all amazing mothers and I am thankful for your inspiration and for this community!

HW - What a nice gift! My friends love using it for making shopping lists among other things.

Jen - That looks yummy!

My hives are fading!
    But my seasonal allergies are kicking in and I'm feeling jittery from all the meds - yuck! The second wave of trees are blooming here, the pine, and that is what I am allergic to.

Dan bought me a summer-weight robe,which I asked for and chocolates.
    The kids made me cards and Ash made scrambled eggs for breakfast!
    Dan said he and the kids would clean up the house this afternoon too, which will be fantastic!

We are also going out for dinner tonight if I feel up to it, or Dan will order in.

We are off to church - have a great day!
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Happy Mother's Day to all my FIAR mom friends!

Yesterday, dh tried to do a virtual Mother's Day. He made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I got my gifts at breakfast. A camping hammock(Nick has one and I love it), and some smaller items. New phone charger in pink so no one takes it, mace for my car, twizzlers just because, and something else I can't remember right now... I thwarted his plan somewhat because I scheduled a chore day.

But we got stuffs done. Bekah worked inside and made lunch, Nick swapped our snowblower for the backhoe on the tractor and then helped me, Julie and Jon helped me with some site prep before Nick came over with the backhoe. I got two areas totally cleared up and ready for planting and we also moved some very large rocks that we are going to paint up like the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Rod ran errands, grocery shopped and then did some vehicle maintenance so my vehicle is ready for a road trip.

We ended the day with pizza(Rod made) and a movie.

Today is for chillaxing. I need to refresh some laundry that didn't get folded and then pack a small bag. Nick needs to pack a small bag as well. He has one more play performance and then we leave for VA to pick up Ben from school. My plan is to hang out in my hammock after lunch. Bekah and Rod are making steaks, mashed potatoes and asparagus.
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(3)

So far:
    • made pancakes and put together applesauce for the IP
    • church- got my IP going
    • snack duty- weird we were the last to leave today and ended up locking up and shutting off the lights
    • made a pizza from Naan for lunch- tasty!
    • tried setting up Google home- but my phone is not all the way connected yet
    • started cleaning off the school table- to play a game (Ticket it Ride because it's my choice!)

I hear that California Rolls are for dinner tonight.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Happy Mother's Day!

The dc and DH gave me our traditional "breakfast in bed for Mom" thing. Presents were fun. Princess made me something and the rest of the presents things for working with my furniture, and some chocolate. I got a neoprene mask and some shop rags.

We ditched Sunday School, but made it to church. My peeps are low key straightening things up and resting. I am going to read "Emma" and have a nap with Elvis. My MIL and my mom will join us for dinner; we are having burgers and such, and a banana caramel cake. Something about soccer season makes me crave burgers.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. There are some things that need doing that I am fired up to do.

Before I nap, I am going to make a fresh batch of Chai concentrate; it's always better after the day it's made.

I hope you have a wonderful day, friends!
    Robin, wife for 21 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

I have comments but on phone. Wanted to wish yall great group of ladies a wonderful mothers day!!
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

KIMG5805.jpg been my view today
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleTN View Post
    KIMG5805.jpg been my view today
    Great view!

Hello all! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful group of inspiring, encouraging women! Ya'll continue to bless me, and I'm thankful for you!

Hope you've each had a fabulous day! They sound nice.

Heather -- love the tracking

Michelle -- great view! Looks relaxing!

Jen, Shay, and Robin -- sounds ilke a nice day

Lindsey -- you were BUSY, as usual! Hope your lunch and services went well!

Here:
    Went to church
    came home to leftovers for lunch
    went to visit Jim's mom
    got home about 5:30 and called my mom
    got in the pool with dh and Ben -- my first attempt of the summer. It was cool at first put quickly got fine after swimming. LOVE the pool for the summer!!!
    Now we're watching Harry Potter #2 (we typically go through them each summer The kids are all (minus Ben) in the process of re-reading them together, and they each just finished #2, so the movie is in order). Fun family stuff!

Hope ya'll have have a wonderful rest of your day!

Angela -- hope you're some better today! Benadryl/Sudafed makes me jittery, too.
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)