Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday DECLUTTERING!

I didn't really get the day off this Mother's Day, but it was a good one. Instead I:

-checked in on the missions team. They were ahead of schedule for getting ready for church
    -worship team practice
    -sang with the worship team/ church
    -organized the set up of the sanctuary for our Mother's day lunch. We set up 15 tables and 90 chairs and added table runners, centerpieces, and trays of food for each table.
    -Mother's day lunch. It went well. People enjoyed getting to sit and enjoy as opposed to the typical pot luck buffet
    -drove people home from church
    -helped make topping for loaded baked potatoes for the team dinner
    -evening prayer
    -took a group photo with a Happy Mother's Day banner to share with our mother's back home.

Dh told me that they are getting me a tangerine tree for Mother's Day. I hope you ladies enjoy the last bit of your day!

Michele, Lovely view! It looks very relaxing.
    Shay, sound like you got a great gift.
    Robin, it sounds like you had a nice start to your Mother's day.
    Lindsey Carter
    Wife to Chris for 19 years and Mom to Wesley 15, Adelaide 14 and Hudson 11

It sounds like everyone is having a nice Mother's Day. I love that!

Paige- The pool! What fun!

Lindsey- You are working hard as usual!

Since earlier:
    • played a game to Ticket to Ride Africa with my older teens
    • worked on a blog post
    • talked with my sister and my parents at the same time in FB video- that was fun and my dad was smiling. What a gift! And I got some screen shots of us all.
    • had an enjoyable dinner- California rolls made by Dan and Rebecca
    • talked about the trip with dh
    • watched a watercolor mixing paints class- I wish I had more time with it!
    • reordered a med we need for tomorrow- it's lost. What to heck Amazon??? I asked for a refund and have ordered another to be sent one day shipping.
    • tried doing the yearbook page- but the pictures I uploaded yesterday aren't in her folder yet. Terrific. I told them I was going to do it today. The window is closing on my availability!

I had wanted to play another game, but that didn't happen.

Time to set some things straight with the medicines. Isaac is starting a new protocol tomorrow and it's not an easy to follow one. Sigh.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).