Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday DECLUTTERING!

Paige - praying for your meeting today. Praying for grace and just the right words. Praying that God would prepare her heart to hear what you have to say.

Please pray for us. In ER with Joshua. I hate diabetes!
    Leslie Nelsen, Family Room Moderator
    Wife to Roger, Mom to Christopher (24) married to Emily, Rebecca (22), Joshua (18), Isaiah (16), Daniel (13), and Eliana Joy (11).

Leslie - Praying for Joshua right now!

Paige - praying for your meeting.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Leslie

Waiting at the dr. My appointment was at 115. Drs in the midst of a c-section. Said it may be 3 til
    She’s here. That would probably mess up my
    Meeting, but I don’t want to
    Cancel that unless I have to ..... I’m only 5 minutes away
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Praying for Joshua, Leslie!

Praying for your meeting, Paige!

*mowed the front yard
    *read to kids
    *showered and got ready
    *orthodontist
    *Goodwill drop
    *picked up pizza
    *checked on gifts--dd is writing thank you cards now
    *made more of the fruit salad I made Sunday for tea time--dd LOVES it

Just about to get started on the art stuff and we need to also get some school done before gymnastics!

School is finally complete for the day!

It is pouring rain here and starting to thunder as well.

The kids played in the rain on the trampoline until the thunder started, now they are inside and playing a game.

I've been looking up desks and bookshelves and taking measurements in the playroom and school room.

up next:
    dishes
    figure out dinner!
    clean something!
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Paige-- You would sit at the drs. office for 2 hrs waiting? Can't you reschedule? Praying that your meeting goes well.

Jen-- Good job on the Goodwill drops. You've been clearing out a bunch!

Leslie-- Praying for your Joshua.

• morning basket with ds11 done
    • went to WM with return and to grab a few things
    • made gelatin for science experiment
    • cut up and roasted some sweet potatoes
    • chatted with ds19 about his birthday on Friday

OK. You guys. Ds19 turns 20 on Friday. I will have 3 kids in their 20's and an 11 year old. It's funny because most of the homeschool people I am around have only seen Jesse. I can pretend I'm younger than I am. Praise God I have very little grey hair. I wonder how old they think I am?
    Wife to Pastor Tim and Mom to April (graduate), Erica (graduate), Jacob (graduate), and Jesse (4th gr).

Leslie- I'm sorry to hear about Joshua and also that it made you leave the house on a day you were to be home!

AR- I love that your kids jumped in the rain.

Michelle- what spot did you pick?

Cindy- enjoy your shopping trip. I hope you two find just the thing.

Jen- what is your current 4-H project?

Brooke- tough day with the car. Thank you for praying!

Paige- you will be busy with all that food. Good call on the pool time! How did your meeting go? And I hope the Dr appt went well.

Thank you all for praying! I think the visit went well. Talked with them about making sure they are ready with everything transferring to my mom. I think they are.

They were grateful for the company. It was a very hard trip, but it went well. Our hosts were amazing. Definitely a blessing.

We lingered at the house this morning and didn't get to my parent's until 11:30 and left about 2:00. We had cfa an hour toward home. Stopping for a shake at the last cfa on the way to NY.

We are northward bound!

I'm glad you had a good visit, Heather!

We are in a bit of a 4H lull...we had our last regular meeting this week. The next couple of Mondays (if it doesn't rain) we'll do fishing and meal (there is a pond on the property by the clubhouse) and a cookout at a local park as a party for our president, who is graduating this year. In June we will have our day "camp"--I use quotation marks because it's supposed to be 3 days, but somehow the space we had reserved was given away for 2 of those days. I'm aggravated because there are a lot of kids--including mine--who really look forward to this. Over the summer we will work on record books and fair entries, but hopefully we can spread that out. We usually have some days (both county and just our club) for making fair things over the summer, so we'll probably do that. But it's really laid back now. From January-late April/early May is always crunch time!

We had our tea time and started our new project--it's going to take at least 2 days, maybe 3.

I'm going to start the laundry now and then run dd to gymnastics. I'll come home to keep ds moving on school and start dinner.

HeatherW-- Glad the visit went well.

I've been sitting at the computer while ds11 will let me.

• paid some bills
    • ordered LOF Fractions
    • ordered Math Mammoth 5
    • going through emails with downloads that need to be done
    Wife to Pastor Tim and Mom to April (graduate), Erica (graduate), Jacob (graduate), and Jesse (4th gr).

Heather -- and glad visit went well

Leslie -- praying!!

Cindy -- I am the next to oldest in our little group but the one older has kids younger than mine. And one of the moms in group could be mine

Paige -- hoping meeting is going well

Jen -- sorry about camp

Angela -- did you find desks? Thought it was going to rain earlier but never did. Still got bright sunshine.

Ds2 mowed our yard & field & did the weed eating.
    Ds1 had ran the edger down our sidewalks when he mowed boss yard and the other yard they do on this block this morning. He goes super fast with it and his boss doesn't mind.

• sheets are done but not back in bed...totally forgot..oops
    • worked more on back porch
    • visited with MIL... she needed to waste about 45 mins before she had to pick N5 so she stopped by here
    • random picking up spots
    • decided on supper

Also decided I need to go to the grocery We have food but every thing I would think to cook I was out of 1-3 ingredients.

I am on my porch enjoying the NICE weather
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 19yo ds, 16yo ds