Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday DECLUTTERING!

Lunchtime here.
    The allergy dr took forever today
    Then ran to Aldi.
    Now we're home and unloaded groceries and are eating.

I feel like I need to rest before we clean house, cook supper, and bake cakes

Michelle and Heather -- this person asked about the cakes. Well, maybe it was strongly hinted until I offered Long story there, but there's a need, and I'm trying to reach out, so it's okay. Plus, I have a dd who loves to bake. I will say, though, when dh sometimes fusses about the grocery bill, I remind him of HOW much cooking and "sharing" and feeding of others we do. Seriously, I'd guess we spent at least $200 a month feeding other people. I'm thankful we're ABLE to, but sometimes it does get to be a lot!

Angela -- hope the books sale goes well and that you find some goodies

Heather -- I think getting a dr's note is a good idea!

Joelle -- glad you're able to get some organizing done. Fun about going to Solo. My kids really want to go, but dh nor I are super interested, especially in paying full price movie tickets. That's VERY expensive for 6. And I truly care nothing about it, but the kids do.....

Okay. Lunch is done. Time to get moving at least a little .... Then maybe we'll rest a bit before we tackle bigger things.
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Hi! I was just snarfing down my lunch.

Heather, I am looking forward to hearing she has not missed that window.

This morning, I had a couple of errands to run and then drop the car for an oil change. Also, lots of emails and phone calls to make to repair guys, contractors, etc. Right now, I'm cleaning the bedroom, doing laundry, and getting some packing done.

DH and I are going to go look and flooring then eat dinner out tonight. I am looking forward to that.

Enjoy your weekend!
    Robin, wife for 21 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 19yo Belle; 17yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 11yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Paige -- I think it is awesome you can and do help others!! I know it is a huge blessing especially to some!!

Heather -- my porch is more on the hot and humid side. It will be ok for a minute then BAM hot & humid. I have sat out some. I also cheated and turned on the fan for a few mins

Robin -- enjoy your date tonight!!I

Joelle -- you are doing great with all your cleaning & declutteing!!!

Angela -- praying for you! Hope the supplement can help.

I ordered new floor mats for my car other day. I was really happy with the price. They came in today and I was excited to see them! They reminded me of weather tech mats (which are not in my price range.

Then took them out to put in the car. They don't fit I know they can be cut down but I am not sure can cut down and fit correctly.
    I am scared to try cause if I mess them up I can't take them back and there is no money to replace my mistake.

Also the vacuumed car, spot cleaned carpet & some spots on arm rest. Cleaned around edges where get in and out of car...they had dried mud spots.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Good Evening,

Ch1- I made rice crispy bars and started planning our menu for next week. I am heading to Costco tomorrow afternoon while dh takes boys to power soccer practice.

Ch2- not much here. Ds14 forgot to do his grammar exercises today, so I will remind him tomorrow.

Today we went to church in the morning and dd22 came, too. She slept over last night and we all watched the Food Truck Race. DD invited a friend over for breakfast and ds14 had a friend over to play this afternoon. Dh took ds18 to therapy and I planted some flowers for our deck, repaired a bag for a folding chair, started the grocery list, drove ds14's friend home, and tonight we took the boys to a park, had subway for dinner, and took a nice walk. I am thankful for this good day.

Robin- I hope you had a nice dinner out with your dh!

Michelle- how sweet of your son to take you out to lunch! We haven't seen any hummingbirds yet either. I hope my petunias on the deck will help.

Angela- prayers for your physical symptoms. I hope tomorrow is better for you!

Jen- enjoy your 40 hours alone- sounds great!

Joelle- great job working on your bonus room!

Cindy- enjoy your moving day, what did you decide to bake?
    Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible , and suddenly you are doing the impossible. St. Francis of Assisi
    Phrase 2014: Engage, Embrace, Enjoy

Paige- I hope you enjoy your family festivities this weekend!

Heather- did you find the portfolio? I hope the party goes well tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning we have a grad party to attend and then I will hit Costco in the afternoon- looking forward to that. I think we will spend a quiet night at home tomorrow. Maybe we can play a game?

Hope you all have an enjoyable and restful weekend!
    Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible , and suddenly you are doing the impossible. St. Francis of Assisi
    Phrase 2014: Engage, Embrace, Enjoy