Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wednesday DECLUTTERING!

AR- Thanks for the video! I could bind my things with the ProClick, but that is a little harder to move things around. For now, I think I'll stick with the binder since the punch for the disc binding is more than my ProClick which of course was to be all I needed in the world of binding. But, I liked her template for YT videos.

Quick update:
    • watched a OneNote video- started
    • took R to the credit union- deposited birthday checks, a check toward the library for my dad, and R opened a bank account
    • sewing shop- to purchase an embroidery machine! She purchased the Designer Jade from Viking. She got a screaming deal. It's an $1800 machine that she was able to get for $1000.
    • craft store- for a small bujo with lines and some calligraphy ink
    • folded 7 loads of laundry
    • picked up dh
    • made dinner
    • communicated with a member on email problems- ongoing
    • assigned boys to help R take things back to her room- a project long neglected
    • had Dan take a look at the printer- it responded to him fine and he did a deep clean. I will trying printing again.
    • had some things taken to my studio- from working on the senior board
    • had boys put their clothes away- and farmed out the rest. Now there's just a small load of my clothes left to fold.

I was going to have the recycling put out, but it's about to storm big so there goes that. Maybe we'll be able to put it out afterward or I can do it in the morning because Rebecca needs to be at work at 8:15.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Hello ladies! Yesterday I didn’t get much done. Wesley and I both have some tummy bug. He woke me up at 2 am Wed. morning saying he had been sick in the sink. I cleaned it up, but didn’t feel great myself and had a difficult time sleeping. By the time Chris got up to go to Tokyo to teach, I was sick with the opposite tummy troubles. So, I texted the interns to have them host playgroup and slept until 1:30!

I felt a little better in the evening and folded a 3 loads of laundry and practiced a little piano, but when I tried to go to sleep I started having cramps again. So I slept in this morning.

I think it will be a pretty low key day for me as I am still not feeling good. I’d like to:

-school with Hudson
    -school planning for next year
    -maybe watch some school videos with Wesley

Michelle, I hope tomorrow is a better day!
    Jen, hooray for an at home day!
    Heather, that is a great deal!
    Angela, you survived testing! I have never done any as it isn’t required, but I’m considering doing some at least as a kind of practice now that my kids are getting older.
    Lindsey Carter
    Wife to Chris for 19 years and Mom to Wesley 15, Adelaide 14 and Hudson 11

Whew! We had quite a storm this evening. Now it should cool down, but I hope the humidity doesn't stick around. Dh is starting to work on getting a/c units into the windows. The frames go in really nicely, but he wants to make a better seal at the window. So, he's thinking on that while the temps aren't super high. Let's hope he solves his dilemma so he's happy with the install. It's going to get hot on Sunday, so I'm hoping for them to be in before then. For sure.

Another update:
    • sent dh info on funds- after kids made birthday/graduation purchases with their money
    • put away a few items from the media room- to R's room and the studio
    • watched more of the OneNote tutorial- this is a Microsoft tutorial and it's kinda slow.
    • tried rebooting the printer and my laptop- no deal on printing
    • had J uninstall the printer- then my laptop couldn't find it to reinstall it
    • updated dh on the printer issue
    • gave my laptop to dh- he fixed the problem
    • put away cardstock on my studio desk
    • cleaned stamps and they are drying
    • put away some other odds and ends- on my studio desk
    • gave R her pen case (it was on my studio desk)- and hinted with a look that she has not finished mine
    • downloaded the documents from my course- that I've been trying to print
    • printed the first document- woot! It worked!
    • now printing more course materials

So, the important thing here is that I started working on and made some progress on my two desks.

We are down to the last two episodes of Stargate SG1 They are still working on Stargate Atlantis, but wow...this will be the end of an era when this show is over!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).