Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thursday DECLUTTERING!

Cindy- Congratulations! I hope the dry air is long lasting for us all! I'm sorry you are missing your family's cabin. What a shame it did not remain available to everyone.

Lindsey- I'm glad it wasn't a FIAR message that woke you up early!

Shay- You are not crazy. The heat agitates people. I've been out of sorts too. I am so ready to open the house up and have quiet!

Robin- I'm certain the extra heat I'm experiencing is hormonal. I'm over it already. I hope this phase does not last long.

Jen- Oh my...uncool neighbors are uncool. Yikes. I hope you are enjoying the lazy river!

Update:
    • sorted through and put away more from my cubby shelf- the things I'd pulled out the other day
    • prepped a map for R to use
    • laundry was put in the dryer and hung- I cannot wait to hang laundry out again!
    • took E to the credit union- to pick up his credit card
    • took him to work- only he texted me later saying he got the day wrong. He works tomorrow.
    • dropped R on campus- dh helped her to project a map onto a display board. She's making a world map for where different types of food are grown for the fair.
    • mall- to exchange my shoes. AGAIN. The ones I ordered came today. And they were too small. Men's Ds are not women's wide shoes.
    • went to a clothing store- I had been looking online to see things on sale and went to the store to see them. I got two skorts for the price of one, but I'm not convinced I will keep them.
    • been asking lots of questions and learning in the marketing world- checked over course work I may purchase
    • picked up dh and R from campus
    • made dinner
    • washed dishes- and had others washed
    • made an order for E- that will happen a lot as he prepare for leaving. Today it was a charger he must have left in the hotel at Purdue and a giant Slave I lego set.
    • took two kids to the pool- it was pretty glorious and was setting up to be a lovely hour until 10pm when one of the guards saw lightning. Drat. We had to leave because the hour wait would have been closing time. But, I feel fortunate we got 40 minutes in today given the weather potential.
    • took care of swim gear
    • served up ice cream cake- always better the second day!
    • stargate is on- and I left out when it got scary. As is my custom. Later I will ask how it ended.

Now I'm up in my studio. There are few things left I need to do on my computer and then I will do some painting. I bought a tiny 4x4 field journal for my daily painting. Small spaces are less daunting.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (19 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Cindy -- GREAT NEWS!!

Jen -- I was laughing at calling the cops. He definitely deserves cops.

Heather -- YAY for pool

Robin -- UGH!! Hope the new card is not compromised

Lindsey -- glad they got the airport you suggested

Done:
    • hummingbird feeders
    • reg laundry & all sheets washed
    • beds remade
    • couch blankets washed
    • pulled ds1 chair out and cleaned behind/under it
    • cleaned between mine & ds1 chair (table & floor)
    • vacuumed
    • cooked decent supper & cleaned up

Real feel temp today went to 115
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds