Thread: Friday Feasts!

Default Friday Feasts!

Happy Friday! My brother and sister-in-law dropped by today to bring us a washing machine (yay! No more trips to the laundromat!) and sis left me with a big container of bbq meatballs she had made, so tomorrow the men will have that over rice with salad. What is cooking at your house?
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

We will be having taco salad. A new thing that we've discovered is something called tacos in a bag. Basically taking a small bag of Doritos, cutting it open sideways, crushing the chips and putting all the taco/taco salad fixings inside, mixing it up and eating it with a fork. It is a great low-dishes option, and the kids love it. Maybe everyone else knows about it and we are just catching on.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd10 1/2, ds9, ds7 1/2 and ds6.

We are having grilled pork kabobs, a Greek veggie salad, and grilled poundcake and strawberries for dessert.
    Robin, wife for 21 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 19yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

BBQ pulled pork, rice and some veggie grilled, thinking green beans and Brussels sprouts. A few like the sprouts and I have some I found in the freezer that need eating soon. The beans are for the rest of us.
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(3)

YAY for washing machine & meatballs Merrilee

Hamburger helper
    Yellow squash
    Asparagus
    Sweet peppers (just me)
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds