Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday DECLUTTERING!

Cindy, ds is listed as Jake at one of the pharmacies we use. I just call him that there now.

Robin, that sounds like quite the project! I get what you mean about finding it visually overwhelming!

*read some more Harry Potter to dd
    *finished one load of laundry
    *washed our sheets and moved them to the dryer
    *started another load of laundry
    *showered
    *watched dd train the cats It was cute!

Now I'm looking to see if I can find better instructions for a project ds wants to start. Then maybe more reading?

Robin -- You Can Do It!!! You are amazing with projects

Heather -- hope you feel better quick! The fake sudfed does nothing for ds1. So we have to do the whole behind the counter show license thing.

Cindy - glad it was just name misspelled but sorry about the problem! Hope meds help him!!

Jen -- that is funny..Jake

Curtains were closed again shortly after posting. Well front ones closed where the sun was shining directly in. Left side one open. At least there is some light.

Ds2 left with Gramps. Were just doing farm today not mama's. It was starting to heat up so they didn't mess around. Were back by 11:30.

I went to stores and hopefully got what needed. Got back right after Gramps pulled up. Perfect timing, Ds2 got to unload car

Not much has happened since groceries put away. Besides some laundry.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Just a quick update. It's sunny and 77 with a dew point of 59!! So happy!!! The winds are blowing, but unfortunately, when we built, we didn't consider prevailing winds, so the house isn't oriented to make the best use of them. Grrr! So I have the fans blowing in the windows for today to cool the house. It's still 79 inside, but it was 81 earlier.

Pantry freezer done, kitchen freezer done, and Nick's transcript is almost done. Waiting for an email with some English work. Pork is ready, just need to make sides.

Trying to get the energy to do "something" else. Not sure what it will be... Part of me wants to go work outside and the other part is afraid to be disappointed that it's not as nice as the shady porch.
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)

Shay -- glad cooled down! YAY on freezers done!

We had a storm pass thru this afternoon. Thunder, lightning, wind & rain. I was worried about ds1 but it never did anything where he was. Mama just heard thunder but nothing else.

Please say a prayer for my boys. They are going off in morning.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Praying for your boys, Michelle!

We enjoyed the fireworks this evening. R drove us out there getting in some higher speed practice since mostly around here it's only 30-45 mph.

Sadly, E did not join us. He was not feeling well at all after work. Not sure what his schedule is going to look like this week because we leave Tuesday.

Have a great night!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Michelle, praying! Where are they heading? Work in the heat or a trip?
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)

Praying for your boys, Michelle!

Never got back to posting yesterday...we were working hard! We got a pretty crazy storm in the afternoon, but after it blew out it was nice again. I actually got a good start on typing dd's record book. And after dealing with those terrible templates I realized ds is probably not going to be able to do all of his. I need to just make him work with these templates through the year to build his endurance for computer frustration. I really do need to sit down with him and show him how to fix the problems, though. Anyway, I ended up getting everything done except all of the sweeping and mopping--but I did make a pretty good dent in that! I love a day at home!