Thread: Sausage Recipe

Default Sausage Recipe

I remember a few years ago {I think it was that long..} someone was seeking a recipe for sausage, & I thought {or maybe I hope} it was Italian Sausages. My grandma use to get them fresh from the butchery & bring them to our home when we lived in NY State, it was YEARS before we could get "authentic" ones in TN, & the recipe my parents used was "okay".Well now I live overseas & something in all my life I never thought I'd miss is a good Italian Sausage.. only the only ones in the shop are NOT even CLOSE to the real deal.

So, any chance anyone has a tried & true recipe? I've tried a few from the web & they've all been total fails. I have another flagged to try this week {even hubby is getting desperate}, but I thought if anyone had a tried & true one?!
    Kendra, wife of Lawrence, mother of three.

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.

Kendra, I wish I had a recipe to share! Like you, I've tried several from the internet and none are even close to what I'm looking for.

Hope someone else has a great recipe and shares it here so I can try it too!
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)