Thread: FIAR Ornament exchange--call for volunteers :)

Default FIAR Ornament exchange--call for volunteers :)

Hi all! I know this is a bit early for talking about the Christmas ornament exchange, but I wanted to get the word out in advance to give folks time to think about my request.

I've been happy to help with the ornament exchange for the last four years (wow--time goes by quickly!). However, I think it's time to pass the baton. This is really not a huge task--I use Google forms, which simplifies things greatly. I'd be happy to walk someone through my process if it would help, although you're certainly entitled to find something that works for you!

My girls have so enjoyed the exchange over the years, and I hope for the sake of newer families that it will continue. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about this more, or just reply to this thread if you already know you'd like to give it a go.
    Mama of two lovely ladies: Carina (11) & Madelyn (9).

I'm just bumping up Vicki's post from this summer. It is already September so it's time for someone to volunteer if anyone wants to participate in a FIAR ornament swap this Christmas. My guess is that the numbers will be smaller this year, and I'm sure Vicki would love to answer your questions and pass along her experience.

Is anyone feeling festive?
    Mom to Grace (15), Sarah (13), and Hannah (11)
    Using my college degree in ways I never imagined....

I would like to participate. We have loved this through the years. Have I missed it? My daughter is older (14) but would still like to swap.

Yolanda, wife to Kirk, mom to Caleb10, Bailey8. Happily rowing for 4 years!

Yolanda, we're still looking for someone to coordinate it (make lists, send out addresses, etc.) Usually that's finished by mid-October, but it's already early October, and no one has volunteered to coordinate the whole shebang
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)