Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome home to all the FIAR Homecoming mamas!

Default Welcome home to all the FIAR Homecoming mamas!

Jane and I would LOVE to see this page become active with all of the once-upon-a-time FIAR mamas as just a place to hang out and continue 10, 15, 20 and 25 year friendships even with kids grown.

We too have benefited from so many lifetime-friends that we met on these forums.

We would love to catch up with ALL of you and know what's going on in your lives. And I KNOW you would have some wisdom for the new moms starting out but our MAIN GOAL would just be to hang out together for another 20-25 years!

Welcome home, dear ones!
    Publisher
    Five in a Row

"Here's the gospel: you're more sinful than you ever dared believe; you're more loved than you ever dared hope." Tim Keller

It has been a very long time since I've been here. Oh, the hours I spent here over the years...

Great friends and great memories were made here.

Lisa Schaffer ~ Wife to Tim since 1986... Mom to Sam, Clint-'92~'93,
    Jack, Trent, Cade, & Eli ~ GiGi to Caleb & The Twins-Alex and Uri

LOVE this idea and hope many will join in. Great to see you Lisa!
    Leslie Nelsen, Family Room Moderator
    Wife to Roger, Mom to Christopher (24) married to Emily, Rebecca (22), Joshua (18), Isaiah (16), Daniel (13), and Eliana Joy (11).

I still check in here all the time, whether I post or not, and there are many times that I'd really rather get the thoughts and opinions of my old friends here than to seek those of the general Facebook population! (Although I am connected with both Leslie and Lisa on FB. )
    Carol, mom to 22 yo, 21 yo, 19 yo, and 16 yo.
    I don't really care who did it. I just want you to clean it up.

Yay!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Once you get here you can start NEW threads with updates on you, your family, your kids... WHATEVER! :-)
    Publisher
    Five in a Row

"Here's the gospel: you're more sinful than you ever dared believe; you're more loved than you ever dared hope." Tim Keller

Glad to have found some on FB, but I've missed some others that I've "lost" by not visiting here...
    20 (Make that almost 29!)"going-by-too-fast" years with my best friend, Bill
    Reading and Rowing since 2002 with Rebecca(1997) and Joshua(2000) and Joel Duncan (2007)
    God is Good~ ALL the time! All the time~ God is GOOD!

I check in from time to time but rarely post. I’d love to see updates on in some of the “oldies” too.
    I have a college student , two high schoolers and a middle schooler. All of them were Rowers for their younger years.
    I stay in touch with several FIAR moms on FB and thoroughly enjoy hearing more from Steve on FB , as well.
    Thankful to be married to Damon for 19 years!!
    Mommy to Dana (17), Dylan (15), Nathan (13) and Jenna (11)

I'm here!

I probably need a new profile picture!
    My oldest two sons are in college. My 16 year old, who you guys helped me through my C-section with her, is a competitive dancer and in 11th grade. Rebekah is 7th grade and my little miracle baby, who I had at 41 is almost 7.
    We are all healthy, Praise God. Really, same stuff, different year.

Edit: I updated my signature!
    Last edited by Alice R; 09-15-2018 at 11:17 PM.
    Wife to Joe '92. Nathaniel 20, Noah 18, Alise 16, Rebekah 12, Mary Alice, 6 & seven angel babies
    Using FIAR since 2001

AHHH!! I can't believe we're all here again! I don't even remember how to post on message boards anymore. I keep trying to hit the thumbs up, lol!

And I can't believe the decluttering posts are still going!! Heavens to Betsy ladies, y'all's houses must be spotless by now after all these years, lol! Maybe I should have stuck around for those.
    ~Christy~
    Wife to Seth, mom to Kaity (22), Caleb (19), Cameron (18), and Kristin (16)
    A FIAR family since 2002!