Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September30-October 6 meals

Default September30-October 6 meals

This week I will be diligently trying to use up as much as I can as the second week of October will be our move to Kansas. We are already loading my brother's trailer so I won't be around much. Tonight was just a thrown together skillet meal of leftover roast beef, rice and Ro-tel.
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Last night was burgers and fries. Tonight is soup: beef stew and broccoli cheddar.
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)

Merrilee - I hope all the packing goes well!

Last night was chicken salad on croissants (thank you Costco!)

Tonight is another easy meal: spaghetti with meat sauce and a side salad
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Last night was Fuzzy's Tacos for my son's birthday (I know it's a chain - not sure what states it's in). Tonight was homemade chicken tenders, garlic bread, and salad.

Hope all goes well, Merrilee! I know you are excited about this, but also that moves are always hard!
    "Ree-bee," Mom to former United States Marine ds and math teacher DIL * artist dd 20 * motion-loving ds 17 * piano-playing ds 12
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry

Tuesday night - We have a community group leader "training" at church tonight - and they feed the entire family! woot! Dinner is usually pretty simple, sandwiches and salad or soup, but I don't have to cook it!
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Tonight Awana starts up here, so we are having leftovers.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd11, ds9 1/2, ds8 and ds6 1/2.

We had tacos Friday night, chicken stir fry Saturday, taco salads Sunday, clean out the fridge night Monday along with a rotisserie chicken.

Tonight I'm making beef tips in the IP and will serve it over rice. Cantalope and some type of veggies on the side.
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Last night we had salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and gravy and broccoli. Tonight we had burgers with all the works. We have quite a bit of hamburger to use up.
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Tonight we're having sausages and gravy over mashed potatoes and a couple veggies - maybe beans and corn. I plan to make enough to eat the same thing again tomorrow night.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd11, ds9 1/2, ds8 and ds6 1/2.

Yesterday we had leftover stew with grilled cheese sandwiches.

Today is baja chicken tacos.

Now I need to add salisbury steaks and mashed potatoes to the upcoming week's menu...
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)