Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday DECLUTTERING

AAA came by and got DH's car started. I checked with my two "handy" neighbors, and neither have any drywall. I was down messing around with the column wood, and I really can't go any farther without it, so I'm off to Lowe's. Home Depot is closer, but I also need some stain, and with Minwax's new partnership with Lowe's, I'll be going there this trip. Hopefully I can knock these out today!
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Robin: Come on over here! We have plenty of drywall scraps and pieces for you to choose from!

Paige: We are having sinus issues, too. I really wish fall didn't bring so many allergens with it.

So Far:
    2 kids worksheets
    milk run done
    laundry started
    Mortgage lady contacted
    Looked everywhere I could think of for boots - still missing.
    Mom to Silas (13), Cedric (11), Aria (9) Titus (7)

Look on education as something between the child's soul and God ~ Charlotte Mason

Jekka, I wish I could!

I'm back from Lowe's. While I was there I splurged and bought a $7 drywall saw. Y'all, I wish I had bought this a while ago! It's helpful for trimming up around where I took out the drywall. Now I have to measure and cut my squares, find drywall screws (I know we have some) and get those holes plugged. I'm going slower than I would like, but that's the price you pay for doing a project like this with #3 and reclaimed wood. But man, I want a nap. Seriously. Or cheesecake.

Did I tell you that K made a "cookies & creme" cheesecake with pumpkin Joe-Joes? Seriously damaging...
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.

Robin: I hope you opted for the cheesecake (and maybe the nap, too!) YUM! I love the candy cane joe-joe's, but I've never had pumpkin.

Ok, I spent what feels like an hour, but probably a bit less with the mortgage stuff. I am confident we have turned in everything to get a loan approved. Of course, we still need to do that pesky finish building the house bit...
    Mom to Silas (13), Cedric (11), Aria (9) Titus (7)

Look on education as something between the child's soul and God ~ Charlotte Mason

Jekka, I love the candy cane ones too, but they can't hold a candle to the pumpkin! Girl, you have got to try them! I think the building the house / mortgage thing would overwhelm me.

I'm still working on the columns.

Good evening!

By this time last night I had been asleep for 2.5 hrs! I'm grateful that today has been so much better - almost normal. Yea!

Got everything done except scheduling appts for eye dr. and oil change. I remembered too late and both were closed. Cubs game was disappointing Hopefully they'll do better in the wild card game tomorrow, otherwise they'll be done for the year.

Dd looks great with her braces off! She said her teeth feel slimy, which is how it felt for me way back when. She enjoyed eating dinner without getting tons of food in braces! Yea!

Robin - great to see an updated photo! How much longer does P have until her braces come off?

Michelle - great job getting so much done in the morning!

Paige - now that you mentioned it, my tummy felt off yesterday also...hmm......hope everyone at your house is feeling better quickly!

Jekka - I'm amazed at all the work you guys are doing on your new house! We are very much not DIY people!

Angela - do you go to Hawaii soon? Have fun!!

Heather - hope J has a better day tomorrow

Have a great day tomorrow!