Thread: Week of Oct 1st! Whatycha rowing?

Default Week of Oct 1st! Whatycha rowing?

We are looking at cork under the microscope to finish up Ferdinand and then starting Storm in the Night. I had planned to do Roxaboxen, but was overruled. Goobers.
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)

We are on Fall Break this week and working on Fall Nature Studies.
    Katie, Wife to Mark (29 years!) and Momma to Kyle 24, Megan 22, Emily 20, Hannah 18, Jacob 15, Sarah 13, Ethan & Bryan 12, Christopher 9 & Sean 7 & Audrey 5! Missing our six Heavenly beauties. Happily using FIAR products since 1998!

We are rowing The Rag Coat this week. When I did a read-through, mama got emotional. Not sure if my boys will understand (5-K & 3-along for the ride).

We are on a rabbit trail learning about the skeletal system with my younger 2, and are continuing with George Washington Carver with the 2 olders.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd11, ds9 1/2, ds8 and ds6 1/2.

We are on a break this week as Eliana recovers. Not sure what we are going to tackle next. We have been reading and enjoying Madeline and playing a Madeline game that we have.
    Leslie Nelsen, Family Room Moderator
    Wife to Roger, Mom to Christopher (25) married to Emily, Rebecca (22), Joshua (19), Isaiah (17), Daniel (14), and Eliana Joy (11).