Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday DECLUTTERING!

HI Ladies,
    I read, but didn't check in yesterday.

HW - Enjoy having all your kiddos under one roof!
    I hope you can get the glasses sorted out.

Robin - I'm so sorry things are so difficult with your mom!
    Girl! You have had a decade's worth of plumbing issues all within a couple of months!

I am excited for Hawaii, but also anxious.
    I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights.
    It will be great once we get there,I know! But I'm worried about getting the house ready for the in-laws, leaving the kids, packing, the flight etc! The last time I flew, Hannah was 3 months old. I took her with me to a funeral.
    Ugh! I just wish I could relax and be excited like Dan!

Friday:
    Bible, Math, and either a Reading lesson or a reading history and a written narration
    Then we met friends at the local state park, picnic lunch, 2.5 mile hike, nature center.

- - - Updated - - -

MIchelle - the mosquitoes are really bad here too!

Paige - Glad you got to have a co-op break this week!
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Heather — when I got my new progressive glasses (had a pair before), the prescription had changed, and it took me several days of wearing them for my eyes to get adjusted. In fact, it took longer to adjust to a new prescription that it did to adjust to the first pair of progressive lenses. I was afraid they’d messed them up, but probably after 3 days, all was good. I didn’t enjoy those 3 days
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)