Thread: The Quiet Way Home is coming back!

Default The Quiet Way Home is coming back!

I happened to be looking for BFIAR titles and found out Purple House Press is printing The Quiet Way Home next year! It's one of the titles we don't have. I'm excited!

Jill in Monrovia

That's one I've never seen
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Yay! I'm so thankful for Purple House Press!
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd11, ds9 1/2, ds8 and ds6 1/2.

Yay!!!!
    Wife to David for almost 42 years, mom to 9, homeschooling Abby (16). Grammy to 6 granddaughters and 2 grandsons and 2 new babies due in the spring of 19! Homeschooling since 1986, Loving FIAR since 2000.

So excited to buy this one! I've never even seen a copy.
    "Ree-bee," Mom to former United States Marine ds and math teacher DIL * artist dd 20 * motion-loving ds 17 * piano-playing ds 12
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry

One of our very, very favorites. We were able to find a library discard when the kids were little, and also found a couple of amazing go-alongs. I will have to look up the titles; one was about a child who lived with his grandparents and the grandfather was blind. The other was about a widower who lived in a house on the beach surrounded by windchimes.
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

I've never seen it either. Robin, please do post the go-alongs. The one about the widower and the beach chimes sounds interesting.

Jill in Monrovia

Jill is doing such great work at Purple House Press! I have been blessed to have this book and she was able to use mine to make the new one. I'm looking forward to seeing it too!
    Leslie Nelsen, Family Room Moderator
    Wife to Roger, Mom to Christopher (25) married to Emily, Rebecca (22), Joshua (19), Isaiah (17), Daniel (14), and Eliana Joy (11).