Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meal Thread October 28-November 4

We have leftover pasta from Monday night, so I think we'll just resurrect that for dinner tonight.
    Anjie, mom to Laura (22) and Erin (19)
    "Who will I be today: a fool or a teachable sinner?" - Charlie Peacock

Tuesday night -- bbq (pulled pork) sandwiches & chips
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Bibimbap at our house!
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Wednesday - boys went out with friends, dh & I had fried egg sandwich
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.

Tonight we're having chicken parmesan - ish stuff, and a salad, and some dinner rolls.
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Aldi has really good mushroom frozen ravioli. That was a nice surprise.
    "Ree-bee," Mom to former United States Marine ds and math teacher DIL * artist dd 20 * motion-loving ds 17 * piano-playing ds 12
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry

Tonight - sandwiches - yeah I have been rather bad this week but I was super busy today

Made a quick rice and sausage casserole with green beans after meeting with the pastor of a church we are considering joining.
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Tonight is chicken fingers, along with creamy garlic herb potatoes and broccoli slaw.

BBQ & pork & beans -- spent the whole day on the run or deep cleaning. Dh didn't seem to mind supper & the boys were out with friend.