Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday DECLUTTERING!

Yikes Shay hope y'all get power and food is restocked in stores soon.

Text niece & nephew to see what their kids want/need for Christmas. One of them want the game Twister. We had that game, brand new, never been opened, in the game cabinet. I bought it at a yard sale several years ago for like 50c. I thought the boys would like to play it. Nope never been an interest.
    So tonight I said "hey N wants this game for Christmas" The boys said "give it to him. We are never going to play it."
    1 more present down and 1 more thing out of the house. Win Win
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Well done on the Christmas gift, Michelle! I'm not sure that I've started yet. I've got my list started. As I think of things, I put them on the list. Then when Dan and I start the Google doc (where we can both see progress online), I just transpose my list there.

The teens are in bed. J broke with bedtime protocol, so we'll see how that goes for him in the morning. He rode 17 miles on his bike today. Hopefully he's asleep already.

Just returned R to campus. If her class was any later in the morning, she'd have stayed another night. But, she has an 8:40 class in the morning so it's a campus night for her. She super enjoyed being home. She's been staying here since Wed night. She had a ton of projects due last week and wanted to work on her own studio to do it. It's faster for her in a time crunch and the machines in the university studio break a lot. That's annoying. She also worked a lot this week and it was just an over the top week, but part of what got her through was staying at home during that time.

I think she's going to do that more. She likes it.

Ok...it's late. And feels later still.

Trying to decide whether or not to use a giant sale to get another winter coat type vest. I use them a lot in the house when I'm cold.

Have a great night!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).