Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wednesday DECLUTTERING!

We had some voting snafus. I got the information on how to vote from abroad. I filled out forms and asked dh to help me scan and send the ballot request. He got busy and it didn’t get done until late. Then only his ballot arrived. So we talked and voted together on his one ballot and I mailed it in express. I’m not sure it even got there in time. Oh well. I really did try!

Michelle, that sounds like a fun night!

Heather, praying!

Jen, Cool Christmas project! I’ve been painting my own wrapping paper. Wrapping paper is hard to find and very expensive, but I did find an old roll of fax machine paper that was left in the church office from who knows when. It is now in the process of becoming wrapping paper.
    Paige, hooray for a successful day!
    Lindsey Carter
    Wife to Chris for 19 years and Mom to Wesley 15, Adelaide 14 and Hudson 11

I’m hoping to get in a good solid day of schoolwork with the dc. Anything else is bonus!

Heather and other science minded moms and those of you who have already taught your kids Biology, I’ve started a thread on teaching Biology and I’d love to hear your input.
    Lindsey Carter
    Wife to Chris for 19 years and Mom to Wesley 15, Adelaide 14 and Hudson 11

Lindsey - cool making own wrapping paper!

Paige - glad the crown wasn't an ordeal

Heather - YAY for POH and quick DMV visit

Jen - I haven't cross stitched in YEARS

• all sheets washed and back on beds
    • load clothes washed, dried and put away
    • packed a shoebox (operation Christmas Child) - well I need to pick up some extra items but now I know
    • paperwork
    • living room - cleaned around myside table, over all pick up, vacuumed, put out new runner rug
    • dining room - 1/2 cleaned - cleaned off table, went thru some totes that were sitting in there, tossing or putting away, swept and mopped (with a real mop)
    • hall - 1/2 cleaned - tossed some stuff, moved a few things, straightened some and vacuumed
    • supper - biscuits and sausage gravy
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

I taught J to shuffle cards tonight. My parenting is complete.

Finished work on two posts/pages tonight and played Crazy 8s and Uno with J.

Lindsey- I answered you on your biology post!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).