Thread: Christmas deals

Default Christmas deals

How about a thread posting deals we think others might be interested in. Or if you are looking for something post here and maybe someone has seen that item.

Ticket to Ride France and Old West Map collection six $29.95

Also I have seen PlayStation Plus 12 month subscription (digital code) is 39.99 at Amazon, GameStop & Walmart. May be more places but have seen it there.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

This is my favorite site for deals any time of year, but especially this time of year.
    https://hip2save.com/
    Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 20yo Eli, 18yo Kyle, and 14yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada

If you’re looking for a restaurant gift card, cvs (if you have their rewards card), has 2 deals on Chili’s gift cards this week — one runs all week. Buy a $50
    Card and get $15 extra bucks back. The 2nd deal is thurs-(or wed???) thru sat. Buy a $75 gift card to
    Chili’s and get $25 back.

Sometimes I snag these for us if I know we’re going to be traveling — definitely saves money on eating out
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Small item, but at Target they have a four pack of Bicycle playing cards for roughly $6 and the box has a $2 manufacturers coupon. It's ends up with tax being just over $4 and that's less than the two pack of the same brand. And that's NY state tax so it'll be less for pretty much everyone else!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 20yo Eli, 18yo Kyle, and 14yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada

Not sure if anyone else's kids are into them, but I just saw the Adidas pants that are so popular(at least here) for $21 with free shipping, normally $45.

SlickDeals is where I check for shopping deals.
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)

Posted on decluttering, but in case others are interested...

Note to whoever might be interested! Walmart had a lot of backpacks marked down to $2-3. Rod brought home 3 from Texas for the kids, but our kids just got new packs in June. We decided to use them for the giving tree. Rod went shopping in Bangor Tuesday and bought a few more there but was short some boy style ones. I checked out ours and bought 3 and then Rod went last night and bought a bunch more. We'll buy some toy items to stick inside them. Some were 5-pc sets with back pack, lunch bag, water bottle and pencil case and something else. We bought Minions, Moana, Trolls, Patriots and some that were either dotted or chevrons.
    Shay, wife to Rod and mom to Nathaniel(23), Benjamin(20), Nicholas(18), Rebekah(16), Julianne(11), Jonathan(8)and Joshua(4)

Oh I need to look for those backpacks. We are doing backpacks for foster kids.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds