Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meal thread January 6-11

Tonight I made a Korean meal, which was partly success and partly flop. The bulgogi was a hit. The Korean corn casserole, not so much.
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Tonight was angel hair pasta with meat sauce and a salad.

Last night we had bbq chicken in the IP with fries and steamed peas.

Wed night was spicy pork tenderloin with rice and sauteed peppers and zucchini.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    There is a medium-sized snow prediction for tomorrow so the grocery stores are crazy.
    The medium-sized snow prediction turned into a large-sized actual snow (10-12 inches, I think) - quite a big snow for STL!

Tonight I'm going to make a roasted sausage/potato/green bean thing, but substitute chicken for the sausage and use an Italian (dry) dressing over all of it.
    "Ree-bee," Mom to former United States Marine ds and math teacher DIL * artist dd 20 * motion-loving ds 17 * piano-playing ds 12
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry