Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday DECLUTTERING!

Robin — forgot all about the rebate i have the contacts sitting on the printer to remind me to do it when I’m sitting there — haven’t been back to the computer today ...
    Glad the concert was fun. Hope tonight us, too

Cindy — it’ll be interesting to see how all the races change Ugh.

Got a lot done today
    Good school
    Towels
    Tidied some
    WM for a couple of things — we were going to do chicken Parmesan for supper, but k is sick now and wanted fried chicken (WM) and has brown casserole. I added green beans and cantaloupe
    Dh cane home early sick . The whole family now has had it
    Weather was beautiful this afternoon, and most of us didn’t time outside — I walked some and then played horse (basketball) with the boys
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Robin- That's great news about the neuro! We're going to lose our snow next week too- I think. But, we don't have as many warm days as they mentioned earlier this week. We'll see what happens, but I'll take the warm weather because I have a two hour drive to make on Tuesday to our neuro!

Cindy- Is that a federal thing or a state thing with college kids? We lose benefits when the kids turn 17. It's crazy because they still cost us a lot of money!

Paige- That weather sounds lovely. I'm glad you spent a little time outside. I sat at my kitchen table in the sun again today. Mmmm...it was awesome.

Jekka- Great job MN! On getting warmer!

Update:
    • finished algebra work- math and chemistry knock this kid OUT. Sigh. Lyme stinks people. If he has to put his brain in overdrive, you can literally watch him wilt. Then he starts freezing and gets really tired. Gah!
    • folded three loads of laundry
    • switched a load to dry
    • started one more- that I have yet to switch
    • talked blog stuff with my designer- I have a decision to make.
    • started setting up my editorial calendar- at my desk
    • did the history drop
    • the campus pick up
    • the history pick up
    • then made dinner- grilled cheese and fried apples. I'm a rockstar.

Not sure what I'm doing tonight.

Anyone doing anything fun?
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).